Purchase What’s New with Sex?: The Things Your Clients Don’t Talk About (But Want To) – Tammy Nelson - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
Sexuality issues can challenge a clinician’s skill set in a world where virtual reality, artificial intelligence, teledildonics, sex robots, online dating and pornography have changed our understanding of sexual behavior and relationships. Our own beliefs, values and ideas can be challenged by the landscape of contemporary sexual behavior and its changing definitions of open monogamy. Alternative sexual practices including BDSM and other fetishes have permeated our popular culture and are crucial to the understanding of today’s therapist. In this recording we will explore the new world of cutting edge and unconventional sexual practices and the innovative ways that therapists can work with couples and face their own issues around sex and intimacy.
- Apply effective communication skills to manage anxiety around topics of sex and intimacy.
- Analyze the history and current field of sex and couple’s therapy understanding and awareness.
- Analyze contemporary sexual knowledge and the importance in the role of treatment.
- Assess the importance of sexual wellness and how sex-related stereotypes may affect treatment outcomes.
We will explore:
- The new world of artificial intelligence and sexuality and it’s interference and effect on treatment outcomes
- Alternative sexual practices including open relationships and non-monogamy, polyamory and community living and innovations in relationship treatment
- Various sexual behaviors including kink, BDSM and the world of sextech, teledildonics, virtual reality and sex robots and the potential for clinical intervention in treatment
Get What’s New with Sex?: The Things Your Clients Don’t Talk About (But Want To) – Tammy Nelson, Only Price $27
Tag: What’s New with Sex?: The Things Your Clients Don’t Talk About (But Want To) – Tammy Nelson Review. What’s New with Sex?: The Things Your Clients Don’t Talk About (But Want To) – Tammy Nelson download. What’s New with Sex?: The Things Your Clients Don’t Talk About (But Want To) – Tammy Nelson discount.