Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
How much sex is too much, and how much is not enough?
This workshop recording will uncover where lack of desire originates in sexless and low-sex couples and how to treat desire discrepancy using contemporary interventions and treatment models.
Through real case studies, we’ll focus on three areas that are often at the root of low- or no-sex marriages—pleasure resistance, pleasure avoidance, and pleasure rejection—and the most effective strategies to help couples achieve sexual empathy and long-term erotic recovery.
- Apply effective strategies to work with couples around pleasure disorders: avoidance, denial and rejection
- Explain the latest treatment interventions for arousal dysfunction and renewing desire to improve clinical outcomes
- Assess how treatment approaches when treating sexual dysfunction in couples
- Seeking Pleasure
- What is Normal?
- Hypoactive Sexual Disorders in Women Today
- History of Hyperactive Sexual Disorders in Women
- Desire vs. Arousal
- Modern Diagnosing Categories of Sexual Dysfunctions
- 4 Things that Affect Sexual Function
- Performance vs. Pleasure
- Pleasure Disorders
Sex in Relationships
- Stage of the Relationship
- Relationship Discrepancy
- Eros Needed to Nurture Sexual Relationships
Contemporary Sex Therapy & Treatment Interventions
- Working on the Erotic
- Pleasure Resistance
- Pleasure Denial
- Pleasure Avoidance
- Pleasure Rejection
- Monogamous Agreements
- Individuation vs. Attachment
Renewing & Rekindling
- Appreciation Dialog
- Identifying Things You Want to Try
Get Low-Sex and Sexless Couples – Tammy Nelson, Only Price $27
Tag: Low-Sex and Sexless Couples – Tammy Nelson Review. Low-Sex and Sexless Couples – Tammy Nelson download. Low-Sex and Sexless Couples – Tammy Nelson discount.