Purchase Android Design: Master UI/UX Techniques and Material Design – Deimantas Brandisauskas - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
JOIN OVER 1000 SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE!
Course content is being updated every week! Suggestions for additional course content are highly appreciated!
In Android Material Design: Learn UX, UI & Android Marshmallow course you're going to learn how to design mobile applications by going through all User Experience, User Interface Design techniques, and finally designing the whole application from very start to the very finnish.
Also, we‘re going to focus on Android Design and in particular Android Material Design, which is the latest visual language developed by Google.
Android Material Design was firstly introduced with Android Lollipop operating system, which is quite different from the older Android versions. The latest Android Marshamallow OS is using Android Material Design guidelines and visual language, so we‘re going to cover what has changed and how we can design beautiful Android applications.
Also, in this course you‘re going to learn User Experience design principles and techniques, which will make your app not only beautiful, but also usable, useful and valuable for the users.
Finally, we are going to put everything together and go from the very start to the very finnish and design example Students 4 Students application by using User Experience Techniques, User Interface and Android Material Design guidelines. We‘re going to learn the process step by step without leaving any details behind.
But if it‘s not enough for you, we‘re also going to learn a little bit of coding to create a basic application which is going to be a perfect one to introduce you into some of the coding techniques for Android Lollipop and Marshmallow.
At the end of this course you will be able to turn your initial app idea into fully functioning Android Material Design based application which can be published to Google Play Store or just show it to your cat.
We created this course as a great resource for anyone, who wants to start their own career journey in UI/UX design, especially in mobile design business. Personally, I structurized this course and put myself into beginner’s shoes, with only practical and interactive lectures.
Feel free to go through course description, curriculum and I hope that I will see you inside this course!
- UX versus UI (1:14)
- Why Code? (1:24)
- What’s Android Material Design? (1:43)
User Experience Design for Mobile
- Why Do We Need UX? (2:04)
- Mobile App Design Process (2:36)
- Types of Apps (4:35)
- App Categories (2:53)
- The Context (4:22)
- Starting From Idea (1:58)
- Personas (7:21)
- User Stories (3:05)
- Sketching (2:37)
- Wireframing (3:20)
- Prototypes (1:36)
- UI Flows (Storyboards) (2:58)
- Principles of Mobile UX (3:07)
- Usability Testing
- Smarter UX Process (3:31)
- User Experience Design for Mobile Quiz
Introduction to Android Design
- Material Design Overview (1:04)
- Density Independent Pixels (2:01)
- Start With Small Screens! (1:02)
- Assets Sizes (1:40)
- States (0:42)
- Layouts (2:03)
- Animations in Material Design
Android Material Design Style and Guidelines
- Colors (2:24)
- Typography (2:44)
- Icons (3:02)
- Images (2:41)
- Layout Principles (3:00)
- Introduction to Android Design Quiz
Android Material Design UI Patterns
- What Are UI Design Patterns? (1:22)
- Navigation (4:37)
- Input (5:21)
- Content Management (2:18)
- Material Design Inspiration (1:04)
- Android Material Design UI Patterns Quiz
Visual Android Lollipop App Design in Adobe Photoshop
- Introduction (1:20)
- User Research (1:27)
- Creating Persona for the App (2:49)
- Sketching Our App
- Scenario (2:54)
- Wireframing SPLASH Screen in PS (10:28)
- Wireframing SIGN IN Screen in PS (6:11)
- Wireframing HOME Screen in PS (19:57)
- Wireframing NAV DRAWER Screen in PS (7:38)
- Wireframing PROFILE Screen in PS (19:27)
- Wireframing COMPOSE NEW MESSAGE Screen in PS (8:30)
- Designing SPLASH screen (16:22)
- Designing SIGN IN screen (14:51)
- Designing HOME screen (part 1) (16:09)
- Designing HOME screen (part 2) (16:11)
- Designing NAV DRAWER screen (19:34)
- Designing PROFILE screen (19:41)
- Designing COMPOSE NEW MESSAGE screen (9:38)
- Prototyping Our App
Android Material Design in Action
- Navigation Anti-Patterns
- Beautiful Android Material Design Apps: My Favorite Designs
- Common UX Issues in Android Apps
- News Readers
Android Studio Installation
- What’s Android Studio? (1:48)
- Installing Android Studio (3:49)
- Creating a New Android Studio Project (4:28)
- Installing Genymotion (7:44)
- Launching Application and Creating an AVD (2:09)
Android Development: Building Funny Engineer Facts App
- What Are We Going To Create? (1:24)
- Exploring Android Studio Hierarchy (14:41)
- Adding a TextView (11:02)
- Adding a Button (6:14)
- Setting Colors (2:39)
- Setting Padding (6:58)
- Methods and Classes in Android (10:34)
- Referencing Views and Making a Button Clickable (10:46)
- onClick() Method (5:29)
- Random Number (9:07)
- Conditions in Android (8:53)
- Arrays in Android (6:57)
- Final (0:39)
- Android Development: Building Funny Engineer Facts App Quiz
Course slides (which is actually an ebook on its own!)
- Android Material Design: Learn UX, UI & Android Marshmallow Slides
Get Android Design: Master UI/UX Techniques and Material Design – Deimantas Brandisauskas, Only Price $47
Tag: Android Design: Master UI/UX Techniques and Material Design – Deimantas Brandisauskas Review. Android Design: Master UI/UX Techniques and Material Design – Deimantas Brandisauskas download. Android Design: Master UI/UX Techniques and Material Design – Deimantas Brandisauskas discount.