Purchase ADHD, Relationships, and Sex: Strategies to Overcome the Over/Under-Functioner Dynamic – Ari Tuckma - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
Couples show up in your office stuck in a tug of war — neither partner is happy.
Without specific strategies to shift this dynamic, you’ll get stuck in the same unwinnable battles – and if you’re not looking for ADHD in one of the partners, you could be missing the boat!
Explicitly addressing ADHD (including the other partner’s response to it) is the change agent for successful therapy!
ADHD exacerbates the universal struggles that every couple faces, so learning to work more effectively with these couples will make you more effective with all your couples.
Join Ari Tuckman, PsyD, CST, in this fresh look at how to move couples forward in therapy:
- Overcome ADHD’s mindset traps
- Escape the dynamics of the over- and under-functioner
- Create more sustainable agreements
- Negotiate each partner’s desires and needs
- Once again reap the many benefits of a satisfying sex life
Don’t miss out on learning from one of the few experts in both ADHD and sex therapy!
- Demonstrate how ADHD neurology impacts an individual psychology.
- Determine the many ways that ADHD can impact both partners in a couple and the common dynamics that ensue.
- Clarify what the research tells us about the differences between the most and least happy couples with one ADHD partner and apply it to practice.
- Integrate a deeper understanding of ADHD, relationship dynamics, and sexuality to work more effectively with these clients to improve both their relationship and sex life.
Inside the Adult ADHD Mind
- Difficulty seeing time and feeling the future
- Avoidance of difficult or unpleasant tasks
- Common mindset traps and rationalizations
- Psychological defensiveness after a lifetime of being corrected
ADHD’s Impact on Relationships and Sex
- The over-functioner meets the under-functioner
- Micromanagement versus independence
- Chronic polarizing pattern of push and pull
- Sexuality fades and the couple’s connection weakens
What the Happiest Couples are Doing Right –
- Strategies to:
- Apply a deeper understanding of ADHD to manage life more resiliently (for both partners)
- Create more sustainable expectations to de-escalate the unwinnable tug of war between distraction and anxiety
- Explore priorities to decide what to change and what to accept in the relationship
- Negotiate differences respectfully and productively
- Identify and overcome barriers to a better sex life
Get ADHD, Relationships, and Sex: Strategies to Overcome the Over/Under-Functioner Dynamic – Ari Tuckma, Only Price $47
Tag: ADHD, Relationships, and Sex: Strategies to Overcome the Over/Under-Functioner Dynamic – Ari Tuckma Review. ADHD, Relationships, and Sex: Strategies to Overcome the Over/Under-Functioner Dynamic – Ari Tuckma download. ADHD, Relationships, and Sex: Strategies to Overcome the Over/Under-Functioner Dynamic – Ari Tuckma discount.