Purchase IYCA High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist – Wil Fleming & Others - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
Become an Expert High School Athlete Strength Coach with This Specialized Certification
Join an Elite Group of Performance Coaches as Certified High School Strength & Conditioning Specialists
***High School Strength and Conditioning Specialists has been updated to NOW INCLUDE our full Olympic Lifting Instructor Course, a new video library and a new Group Organization section!***
The high school level is one of the fastest-growing segments of the strength & conditioning field. Opportunities to work with high school athletes or in high schools are at an all-time high. Unfortunately, these positions are often filled by people who may mean well, but are simply misguided and under-qualified. You have everyone from overzealous parents to sports coaches thinking they know how to train athletes, and the kids simply aren’t getting what they deserve.
Unfortunately, these misguided parents and coaches are often over-training the athletes, wasting their time and energy, or putting them in dangerous situations.
What young athletes need is an expert performance coach, someone like you, to help them reach their highest levels.
The IYCA is on a mission to change the landscape of strength & conditioning in high schools.
To make that possible, the IYCA has revamped the High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist Certification to ensure that it is the most comprehensive, practical and scientifically sound certification available for anyone working with high school athletes.
With authors from major colleges, NFL teams, highly-acclaimed high school programs and world-renowned sports performance facilities, the HSSCS is the gold-standard in education for the high school strength & conditioning coach. In fact, the HSSCS is the ONLY certification geared specifically to coaches working with high school athletes.
Training high school athletes can be difficult, and coaches should be extremely well-educated before implementing programs that have the potential to impact young athletes for the rest of their lives. Just because a coach is really strong, in great shape, watched some videos or attended a clinic does not make him/her qualified to work with young people.
That is precisely why the High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist Certification was created – to ensure that every coach has the foundational knowledge to give these kids the very best training programs available.
We want to empower all athletes to reach their full potential, whether that means simply making a high school team or moving on to the next level to play in college.
It’s about helping athletes build confidence, strength, and awareness. You help them build skills that they will take with them and use for the rest of their lives.
Working with high school athletes is about getting results, but it's also about making a positive impact that will last a lifetime.
You can be “That Coach”
We're proud to be the only organization in the world that not only delivers sound, scientifically-based training information, but also dives deep into coaching, sport psychology and how to make a difference in your community. This is what sets us apart, and thousands of outstanding coaches are on board.
In fact, some of the most successful strength and conditioning coaches in the industry are certified through the IYCA. Coaches like…
- Eric Cressey
- Mike Robertson
- Wil Fleming
- Dave Gleason
- David Jack
- Jim Kielbaso
- Joe Powell
- …and thousands more!
To be the best coach possible, you need to learn from the best. You need to learn the scientific underpinnings of training, the practical tips on how to get the most out of athletes, and take advantage of the experience of as many outstanding coaches as possible. That’s why the HSSCS doesn’t just have a couple of authors – the HSSCS brings you the knowledge of 20 incredible coaches with over 300 years of combined experience!
You need to be truly excellent and differentiate yourself from other coaches. You just found the way to make that happen.
What is the High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist Certification?
This course takes years of research and practical application and provides you with the most critical aspects of training High School athletes.
The High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist will teach you:
- The IYCA’s revolutionary approach to Long Term Athletic Development. We’ve been preaching this unique training system for nearly a decade, before it became a hot topic in the industry.
- How to plan and approach your training to account for the specific needs of your high school athletes including sports specialization (when it’s necessary) and how to account for the difference in training needed for your freshman through seniors.
- What the best of the best are doing through hands-on, practical experiences. 20 highly-respected coaches share their insights and knowledge gained from coaching thousands of athletes.
- Programming systems that will empower high school athletes to reach their full potential. These systems are results-tested and proven in the trenches in some of the best programs in the country.
Not only will you be able to access all of this (and more) as a High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist, but you’ll also have the ability to differentiate yourself from the crowd by holding a very specific credential that only the best coaches can claim.
To take this certification over the top and make the HSSCS the Gold-Standard in high school strength & conditioning, we enlisted an incredible group of strength coaches from major colleges, NFL teams, award-winning high school programs and highly-successful sports performance programs.
The HSSCS now includes TWO complete textbooks and several hours of video instruction, giving you more in-depth learning on high school strength & conditioning than you’ll find anywhere else.
The Fundamentals of High School Strength & Conditioning Textbook
This is the tried & true textbook for the High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist course written by three of the top sports performance coaches in America – Wil Fleming, Mike Robertson and Eric Cressey. You will learn practical concepts backed by the latest research for training high school athletes.
Here’s a short overview and the objectives of each chapter:
Chapter 1: Program Administration for the High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Identify and discuss the challenges associated with establishing a high school strength and conditioning program.
- List and describe potential funding sources to support a high school strength and conditioning program.
- Describe and discuss the legal issues related to the administration of a high school strength and conditioning program.
Chapter 2: Strength and Power Training for the High School Athlete
- Define “Concurrent Conditioning” and discuss how it can be used to enhance efficiency for high school athletes.
- Develop an effective and efficient strength training program that adequately addresses the unique needs of the high school athlete.
Chapter 3: Speed and Agility Training for the High School Athlete
- Define common terminology related to speed and agility training.
- Identify common speed and agility coaching mistakes.
- Describe and discuss the IYCA philosophy regarding speed and agility training for the high school athlete.
Chapter 4: Mobility Training for the High School Athlete
- Define and understand the significance of the relationship between mobility and flexibility.
- Define and describe the IYCA philosophy regarding mobility training.
- Demonstrate and describe mobility drills for enhancing function throughout the entire body.
Chapter 5: Coaching the High School Athlete
- Describe the difference between a coach and a reflective coach practitioner.
- Describe the four ability and temperament styles and the most appropriate means to motivate such athletes.
- Describe how it is possible to concurrently coach multiple athletes with different abilities and motivations.
Chapter 6: Sample Strength & Conditioning Programs
- Review and understand several in-season and off-season strength and conditioning plans for high school athletes.
- Be able to modify and/or develop similar programs for all athletes or teams.
- 3 sport-specific in-season and off-season training plans for review.
Principles of Athletic Strength & Conditioning (PASC) Textbook
This is the most complete textbook with the most incredible list of authors ever created for the high school strength coach. Adding the 300-page PASC textbook to the HSSCS certification gives you the advantage of learning from the top coaches in the world, and it will raise your knowledge and understanding of strength & conditioning to new heights. The principles laid out in the PASC textbook lay a foundation for you to create safe, effective and efficient programs for athletes at every level and in every sport.
The Table of Contents and list of authors looks like this:
- Chapter 1 – Anatomy & Physiology for the S & C Professional – Joe Powell: Asst. S & C Coach, Central Michigan University
- Chapter 2 – Energy Systems & Conditioning – Bill Burghardt: Asst. S & C Coach, Michigan State Univ.
- Chapter 3 – Testing & Evaluation for S & C – Freddie Walker: Asst. S & C Coach, U of Pittsburgh
- Chapter 4 – Warm-Up & Mobility for Performance – Brian Clarke: S & C Coach, Noblesville H.S.
- Chapter 5 – Strength Training Program Design for Athletes – Mark Naylor: Asst. S & C Coach, University of Michigan
- Chapter 6 – Plyometrics – Adam Feit & Bobby Smith: Reach Your Potential Training
- Chapter 7 – Explosive Training for Young Athletes – Darl Bauer: Associate Head S & C Coach, West Virginia University
- Chapter 8 – Training the Neck – Greg Pyszczynski: Asst. S & C Coach, Iowa State University
- Chapter 9 – Training the Multi-Sport Athlete – Fred Eaves: S & C Coach, Battle Ground Academy
- Chapter 10 – Spotting in the Weight Room – Mark Naylor: S & C Coach, University of Michigan
- Chapter 11 – Training to Prevent Injuries – Dr. Selena Budge: Creator of Stability Enhancement Systems
- Chapter 12 – In-Season Training Considerations – Blair Wagner: Asst. S & C Coach, Los Angeles Rams
- Chapter 13 – Incorporating Speed Training in a Strength & Conditioning Program – Jim Kielbaso: President & CEO of the IYCA
- Chapter 14 – Considerations for Female Athletes – Dr. Kristin Shuman: Head S & C Coach, Idaho State University
- Chapter 15 – Coaching & Supervision in the Weight Room – Aaron Hillmann: Dir of Player Development, Iowa State Univ.
- Chapter 16 – Motivation & Leadership for the Strength & Conditioning Professional – Ron McKeefery: PLAE USA
- Chapter 17 – 26 Ways to Make an Impact as a Strength & Conditioning Professional – Rob Taylor: SMARTER Team Training
The High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist Coaching Videos
Learn exactly how the experts coach and teach the specific strength training, power, and mobility movements for their athletes. These cues and tips are critical to coaching large groups of high school athletes safely and efficiently.
Lower Body Mobility
Learn the bottom-up approach to mobilizing the joints of the lower body. You’ll learn:
- 3 Ankle Mobility Drills for 3-D mobility
- Hip Flexion & Extension Mobility Drills
- Hip Abduction & Rotation Mobility Drills
- Glute Activation Drills
Upper Body Mobility
In this video, we cover coaching cues and tips for creating mobility through the athlete’s upper body. You’ll learn:
- Thoracic Mobility Drills
- Shoulder Mobility Drills
A Complete Warm Up
See a full-scale dynamic warm up in action that can be used with all your high school training groups. In this video, you’ll get the complete A to Z warm up used in world-class training facilities to help prepare your athletes for their practices or training sessions in minimal time.
Foundational Lower Body Exercises
Get coaching cues and tips as you cover the foundational lower body exercises, including:
- The Front Squat
- The Back Squat
- The RDL & Hinging
- The Deadlift
The Olympic Lifts
Understand the proper coaching progressions for the Olympic lifts you should be using to create powerful athletes. You’ll learn:
- The 4-step progression for coaching the hang clean
- Coaching the power clean from the floor
- The 4-step progression for coaching the snatch
- Coaching progressions for the push press
The Combination Lifts
Learn how to coach and when to use the following complexes in your athletes training:
- Clean Complex
- Snatch Complex
How to Become a Certified High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist
Here’s how you become a High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist:
Step 1: Purchase and Complete Your Course Materials
You have the choice of our completely digital course, which provides instant access to all of our materials, or, if you prefer, our physical course, which ships all of the physical materials needed for the course directly to your home.
We understand that everyone learns differently. Simply choose your preferred course materials and get started as soon as they arrive, which is instantly if you choose our digital version.
Step 2: Take Your Exam
After you’ve thoroughly completed your course materials and you’ve prepared adequately, you can take your exam online to show that you’ve absorbed and retained the proper information to call yourself a High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist.
Over 60% of our members take less than 90 days to study for and pass their exam.
If you dedicate a few hours per week to studying the materials, you should have no problem passing your exam in 90 days or less.
Step 3: Become a High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist
Once you’ve passed your exam, you can officially call yourself a High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist.
You will be awarded a certification that clearly shows you are an expert in high school strength and conditioning.
Are You Ready to Be a Certified High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist?
If you’re ready to become part of a movement to impact the lives of young athletes all over the world and want to take your sports performance business or career to the next level, this is the logical next step!
The IYCA is the only organization that specializes in youth fitness and performance training. This isn’t something we dabble in; it’s our expertise!
As a High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist, you’ll:
- Discover proper programming systems for any age, gender, or sport and the exact methods for deciding when to implement each to give your athletes optimal performance.
- Have confidence that your programming is based on real-world evidence, backed by research, and specifically designed to help high school athletes maximize their results.
- Be able to position yourself as a specialist in your field, which will help you recruit and keep more athletes in your programs—not to mention allow you to get top dollar for your training as a specialist.
- Have access to a complete system to help develop athletes over the entire course of their careers from freshmen to seniors and prepare them to succeed at the next level.
- Be in a very select circle of professionals who are dedicated to preparing their athletes to perform their absolute best with proper training and motivation.
And much more!
Bottom line: Being an IYCA High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist gives you the knowledge, skills, and tools to position yourself as the best high school performance coach in your area and gives you an opportunity to distinguish yourself from all of the other wannabe performance coaches.
Get IYCA High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist – Wil Fleming & Others, Only Price $42
Tag: IYCA High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist – Wil Fleming & Others Review. IYCA High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist – Wil Fleming & Others download. IYCA High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist – Wil Fleming & Others discount.
Let's purchase IYCA High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist – Wil Fleming & Others - now! you will be surprised with the value of the course! 12 hours left at this price!
Purchase IYCA High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist – Wil Fleming & Others - discount, IYCA High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist – Wil Fleming & Others - review, IYCA High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist – Wil Fleming & Others - cheap price, IYCA High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist – Wil Fleming & Others - download, IYCA High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist – Wil Fleming & Others - no ads,
When you purchase a course at BoxSkill, you will receive:
- Quality products, full content similar to salepage
- Full content for only 30% of the price from Salepage. We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
Be the first to review “IYCA High School Strength & Conditioning Specialist – Wil Fleming & Others”
You must be logged in to post a review.