Purchase Focused Flexibility Plus – Gold Medal Bodies - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
INCREASE YOUR FLEXIBILITY AND MOBILITY FAST
“One size fits all” routines don’t address your body’s unique needs. This course frees you from the aches, pains, and stiff muscles that restrict your movement and hold you back from fully participating in the activities you enjoy.
- Reduce Pain and Tightness at Work
- Finally Achieve Full Splits & Bridges
- Increase Static & Dynamic Ranges of Motion
- Be More Confident in Your Body’s Ability to Perform
Focused Flexibility is a completely customizable program for assessing and improving your effective range of motion for greater ease and freedom of movement.
IS FOCUSED FLEXIBILITY FOR ME?
Whatever your skill level, Focused Flexibility will help you improve your range of motion efficiently so you can move and perform better with less pain.
- Wanna be less stiff and achey generally? Focused Flexibility will help you zero in on the places you need it most to make progress quickly.
- Have specific ranges of motion you want to improve? Get targeted exercises and our proven protocol to do it efficiently, even if nothing else has worked.
NUTS & BOLTS
Focused Flexibility is an online program you can access on your own schedule. The training is clearly organized with expert video instruction, so you always know exactly what to do. Here are some helpful details:
- Training Schedule: Focused Flexibility works in 2-week cycles. You can do as few cycles as you need to get the results you want.
- Lifetime Access: Once you get Focused Flexibility it’s yours for life, so you can go at your own pace and revisit the program as many times as you want.
- Equipment: None. (Though a chair might come in handy now and then.)
Over 30,733 clients have used Focused Flexibility to move more freely with less pain:
- Jin got his full squat—something he’d never been able to do—in only about a month of training.
- After 10 years of stretching without much progress, Steven got his full pancake and made big strides towards his splits in just a couple months.
- Matthew’s kicks are much improved for his taekwondo practice, and he’s more resilient against injury.
Scroll down to read their experiences in their own words and learn how Focused Flexibility will help you.
SCIENTIFIC FLEXIBILITY EXERCISE BASED ON PROVEN TECHNIQUES
FF was designed by our resident flexibility expert, Jarlo Ilano, a physical therapist since 1998 and board certified orthopedic clinical specialist with the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties.
It’s based on his experience helping patients regain their movement abilities after injuries and accidents.
Jarlo chose proven protocols and techniques from his professional practice and combined them with his knowledge of teaching yoga, martial arts, and gymnastic movements to create the most effective and efficient flexibility program available.
YOU CAN FINALLY GET FLEXIBLE EVEN IF NOTHING HAS WORKED BEFORE
You’ve probably tried various stretching and mobility programs before and gotten lackluster results. Even if you’ve tried to get flexible before with nothing to show for it, Focused Flexibility will teach you the correct techniques and body positioning that make each exercise safe and effective for addressing your specific flexibility needs.
Rest assured that this is not another rehash of the same old stretches you’ve been doing your whole life. While FF does cover some “standards,” it does so in a way you’ve probably never seen before—the right way—emphasizing the small details of each technique that make the difference between effective and ineffective practice.
FF also features a refreshing lack of “banging your head against the wall” by forcing yourself into a deeper stretch. Instead, you’ll use a “special sauce” PNF variation that trains your muscles to allow more stretch.
Get Focused Flexibility Plus – Gold Medal Bodies, Only Price $37
WHY FOCUSED FLEXIBILITY WORKS BETTER
We don’t believe in the “shotgun” approach to flexibility training espoused in a lot of books and video courses where you do a ton of different movements every day. Instead, we take a focused approach.
Our “BAP!” Assessment
FF begins with a self-diagnostic in 8 Basic Assessment Positions that help you discover which areas need the most work. Each BAP corresponds to a specific set of exercises that give you greater range of motion precisely where you need it.
Proven Method & Protocol
The FF protocol is a variant of “PNF” stretching methods used by physical therapists and around the world to strengthen and release tight muscles and train the central nervous system to allow a wider functional range safely.
Targeted to Your Specific Needs
Instead of wasting time with general stretches you don’t need, you’ll choose just those exercises that directly impact your targeted movements and positions. No more hour-long routines and slow progress from unfocused training.
When we first launched Focused Flexibility, it consisted almost entirely of this targeted methodology. And over 18,000 people used it to fix their pains and move better.
But along the way they also gave us some helpful feedback…
That even when they weren’t working on a specific flexibility issue, they still wanted an effective stretching practice to keep moving in the right direction. So we added targeted follow-along routines to help you stay limber and pain-free for your favorite activities.
SIMPLE, FOLLOW-ALONG STRETCHING ROUTINES TARGETED FOR YOUR NEEDS
For some training cycles, the best flexibility practice is the kind where you just press play and get started on an efficient stretching sequence. So we created 12 follow-along routines covering a wide variety of needs. Each one features expert instruction, models with different levels of flexibility, and various camera angles so you can see all the important details.
- All-Around Daily Stretch
- Desk Jockey Routine
- Gymnastic Rings & Parallettes
Common Problem Areas
- Better Posture
- Tight Shoulders
- Tight Hips
- Striking/Kicking Martial Arts
- Grappling/Mixed Martial Arts
- Front Splits
- Side Splits
- Back Bridging
IT’S NEVER BEEN EASIER TO FOLLOW A TARGETED FLEXIBILITY PROGRAM
The videos and explanation in FF are arranged to make the program and exercises as clear as possible, so you can get individualized results without the guesswork.
Clinically Backed Methods
- Proven “special sauce” variation of PNF methodology
- BAP! assessment protocol for targeted practice
- 22 detailed video tutorials for each position and movement
Get Results with No Wasted Time
- Laser-focused training for individualized results
- 12 follow-along routines for efficient practice
- Guaranteed to help you move better with less pain
Everything is clearly organized so you’ll know exactly what to do each day. You shouldn’t have to spend your time searching forums and old blog posts to figure out how to use your program, so we’ve included everything you need to make Focused Flexibility easy to follow.
Get Focused Flexibility Plus – Gold Medal Bodies, Only Price $37
Tag: Focused Flexibility Plus – Gold Medal Bodies Review. Focused Flexibility Plus – Gold Medal Bodies download. Focused Flexibility Plus – Gold Medal Bodies discount.
Let's purchase Focused Flexibility Plus – Gold Medal Bodies - now! you will be surprised with the value of the course! 12 hours left at this price!
Purchase Focused Flexibility Plus – Gold Medal Bodies - discount, Focused Flexibility Plus – Gold Medal Bodies - review, Focused Flexibility Plus – Gold Medal Bodies - cheap price, Focused Flexibility Plus – Gold Medal Bodies - download, Focused Flexibility Plus – Gold Medal Bodies - no ads,
When you purchase a course at BoxSkill, you will receive:
- Quality products, full content similar to salepage
- Full content for only 30% of the price from Salepage. We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
Be the first to review “Focused Flexibility Plus – Gold Medal Bodies”
You must be logged in to post a review.