Purchase 200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training – Yoga Renew - at BoxSkill, You can get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha).
Not to interrupt your learning, you should download the course after getting the link. Contact directly via email: [email protected] to get more detail about the course
200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training
Online 2oo Hour Yoga Teacher Certification
Become a Certified Yoga Teacher Today!
Everything in one place.
The YogaRenew Online 200-hour yoga teacher certification offers you the opportunity to deeply enrich your practice and understanding of yoga. This comprehensive YTT will give you a strong foundation for yoga philosophy and practice through detailed videos, readings, workbooks, handouts, and lectures.
As a student, you'll learn all the aspects of yoga teacher training and learn all the skills needed to become a knowledgeable Yoga Teacher.
- Yoga History & Philosophy: Understand the history of yoga including key ancient yoga texts; The Vedas, The Upanishads, and The Bhagavad Gita.
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali: Learn the 8 limbs of yoga including the Niyamas and Yamas and how they relate to yoga ethics today.
- Yoga Anatomy: Explore anatomy and physiology as well as their practical applications in yoga practice including the spine, muscles and nerves, skeletal and connective tissue, foot, knee, hips, breath and bandhas, shoulders and arms, and the psoas.
- Understanding Different Styles Of Yoga: Explore the history and foundations of 8 different yoga styles including Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Hot Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, and Yin Yoga.
- 6 Principles of Yoga Alignment: Learn foundations for the feet, hands, spine, knees, shoulders, and core in yoga poses
- Learn 5 Categories of Asanas: Learn sequencing and alignment foundations for standing asanas, forward bends, twists, backbends, and inversions.
- 5 Bandhas of Yoga: Explore the 5 Bandhas of Yoga and how they relate to alignment foundations in yoga.
- Yoga Asanas: Understanding principles of yoga alignment, advanced study of over 50 yoga poses; including adjustments/modifications for each, things to look out for with students, and how to with videos displaying how to get in and out of each pose.
- Teaching Cues: Learn how to say different concise and clear teaching cues for over 50 different poses.
- Injuries & Modifications: Learn injury considerations for each pose and how to offer different modifications for your students.
- Sanskrit: Understanding basic Sanskrit terms, Sanskrit pose names, and pronunciation for each asana.
- Yoga Sequencing: Learn how to prepare for your own classes; including creating inspiring class plans, structuring your yoga class safely, and sequencing foundations.
- Inspiring Class Themes: Discover how to create inspiring class themes and how to weave them into your class sequences.
- Hands On Adjustments: Understand the relationship between teacher and student in adjustments and explore how to safely offer yoga adjustments and their relationship to body mechanics.
- Meditation: Explore how to teach 6 meditation techniques, meditation's history in yoga, the anatomy of meditation, and the benefits of meditation.
- Pranayama: Learn ancient pranayama techniques. Explore how to guide others in different breathing exercises including; 3 Part Breath, Alternate Nostril Breathing, and Ujjayi Breath.
- Chakra Yoga Therapy: Understand how Chakras work, their energetic associations, how they relate to yoga practice, and how to heal chakras through yoga practice.
- Class Experience: Explore how to develop your yoga teacher voice for your classes, class room set up, and how and when to demo poses.
- Explore Creative Imagery In Teaching Cues: Learn to create inspiring class sequences by using empowering yoga verbs and teaching cues.
- Classroom Props: Learn different types of yoga props and how to use them to modify poses for your students.
- Living A Yoga Lifestyle: Explore ways to take your yoga practice off the mat and bring it into your personal life.
- Discovering Your Unique Teaching Style: Learn how to develop your own mission statement and discover your own unique teaching style.
- Developing Confidence As A Teacher: Learn ways that you can overcome the fear of teaching
- Learn Qualities Of A Great Yoga Teacher: Learn 11 key qualities of a great yoga teacher and continue to grow in your yoga teacher journey.
- Yoga Business & Marketing: Learn all the foundations for business and marketing for your yoga business, including finding teaching opportunities, outreach, social media, branding, and marketing.
- Find Teaching Opportunities: Learn how to market yourself and find teaching opportunities including, your ideal target market, private clients, corporate yoga, workshops, gyms, and studios.
**Enroll Today & Get 10 Free Bonuses (a $900 value – free!)**
- 1. Free Weekly Emails With Pose Guides, Sequence Ideas, Quotes, Playlists, Teaching Tips, And More!
- 6. 50 Class Sequence Plans For You To Use Today ($150 value)
- 2. 125 Creative Yoga Class Theme Ideas ($55 Value)
- 7. Yoga Asana Teaching Cue Flashcards ($50 Value)
- 3. Sample Waiver of Liability ($250 value)
- 8. Two Free Yoga Resume Templates ($200 Value)
- 4. Free Yoga Cover Letter Template ($50 Value)
- 9. Free Sample New Yoga Client Intake & Health History Form ($250 Value)
- 5. Access to Yoga Inspiration Class Playlists
- 10. (New) Meditation Videos
Follow Your Passion.
Our online yoga teacher certification course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to start leading your own classes confidently.
Join A Community.
When you enroll, you get access to our active and supportive online Facebook group with students and graduates from all the over the world.
Affordable Payment Plans.
Pay monthly with our convenient payment plans
Study At Your Own Pace.
The entire YogaRenew yoga teacher certification is online and self-paced. Work from the comfort of your own home and finish as fast or as slow as you'd like.
Get Started Today.
With just a few easy clicks, you’ll be enrolled in the online 200 Hour YogaRenew yoga teacher certification course. You'll gain access to yoga teacher training resources, yoga teaching videos, and information to help you on your journey.
Get Life Time Access To Course Materials.
All the yoga teacher training videos, course materials, and class sequences are yours to keep for life. Use them to refer back to you as you continue along your yoga teacher journey.
We're Here For You.
Our team is dedicated to helping you throughout your yoga teacher journey. Get 24/7 support online plus access to on going tips and new updates to the course.
Learn On Demand.
Access your curriculum anywhere and across any smart device or computer.
- Teaching Yoga: Techniques & Foundation book by Mark Stephens
- The Art and Business of Teaching Yoga by Amy Ippoliti & Taro Smith
Get 200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training – Yoga Renew, Only Price $87
- Course FAQ
- Yoga Figures
Yoga Philosophy & History
- History & Philosophy Lesson Overview & Assignments
- Yoga Philosophy & History Quiz
Understanding Different Styles Of Yoga
- Understanding Different Styles Of Yoga Overview & Assignments
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Hot Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Yoga Styles Quiz
- Anatomy Lesson Overview & Assignments
- Yoga Anatomy Intro (20:19)
- Intro To Anatomy Quiz
- Skeletal & Connective Tissue (20:51)
- Skeletal & Connective Tissue Quiz
- Muscles & Nerves (20:01)t
- Muscles & Nerves Quiz
- Foot (15:49)
- Foot Quiz
- Knee (22:50)
- Knee Quiz
- Hip (33:59)
- Hip Quiz
- Spine (44:59)
- Spine Quiz
- Breath & Bandha (11:18)
- Breath & Bandha Quiz
- Shoulder & Arm (36:04)
- Shoulder & Arm Quiz
- Psoas (16:48)
- Psoas Quiz
Yoga Asana Foundations
- Yoga Asana Foundations Lesson Overview & Assignments
- The 6 Principles of Yoga Alignment
- The 5 Bandhas of Yoga
- Standing Asanas
- Forward Bends
- Yoga Asanas Foundations Quiz
- Yoga Asanas Lesson Overview & Assignments
- Yoga Asanas Introduction
- Asana Practice Log
- Balancing Table
- Bound Angle
- Cow Face
- Crescent Lunge
- Downward Facing Dogt
- Extended Side Angle
- Half Moon
- Half Way Lift
- Happy Baby
- High Lunge
- Reverse Warrior
- Seated Forward Fold
- Seated Spinal Twist
- Seated Straddle
- Side Plank
- Standing Forward Fold
- Supine Twist
- Three Legged Dog
- Upward Facing Dog
- Warrior I
- Warrior II
- Warrior III
- Wide-Legged Forward Fold
- Yoga Asana Quiz
- Class Sequencing Lesson Overview & Assignments
- Class Sequencing Structure
- Class Sequencing Foundations
- Class Introduction & Class Ending
- 50 Sample Class Sequences
- Yoga Sequence Quiz
Yoga Hands On Adjustments
- Yoga Hands On Adjustments Lesson Overview & Assignments
- Yoga Adjustments Foundations (16:24)
- Yoga Adjustments Foundation Quiz
- Upward Facing Dog Adjustments (4:52)
- Standing Forward Fold Adjustments (5:11)
- Downward Facing Dog Adjustments (4:43)
- Warrior 1 & 3 Adjustments (2:39)
- Warrior 2 Adjustments (2:09)
- Sun Salutation Adjustments (2:12)
- Triangle Adjustments (3:49)
- Wide Legged Forward Fold Adjustments (7:06)
- Seated Forward Fold Adjustments (6:36)
- Camel Adjustments (0:47)
- Wheel Adjustments (3:57)
- Pranayama Lesson Overview & Assignments
- Pranayama Practice Log
- Pranayama Introduction Video (10:31)
- Ujjayi Breath
- Ujjayi Breath Video (4:11)
- Three Part Breatht
- Three Part Breath Video (7:33)
- Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Alternate Nostril Breathing Video (3:13)
- Pranayama Quiz
- Meditation Lesson Overview & Assignments
- Meditation Practice Log
- Breath Awareness Meditation Video (11:45)
- Body Scan Meditation Video (14:45)
- Counting Breaths Meditation Video (9:13)
Chakra Yoga Therapy
- Chakra Yoga Therapy Lesson Overview & Assignments
- What Are Chakras
- Root Chakra
- Sacral Chakra
- Solar Plexus Chakra
- Heart Chakra
- Throat Chakra
- Third Eye Chakra
- Crown Chakra
- Chakra Healing Meditation
- Chakra Quiz
- Class Experience Lesson Overview & Assignments
- Effective Teaching & Cues Part 1
- Effective Teaching & Cues Part 2
- Transitional Cues
- Class Themes
- Classroom Environment
- Yoga Class Props & Tools
- Asanas (14:55)
- The 5 Bandhas (1:29)
- Chakras (2:36)
- Pranayama (1:10)
Beyond The Mat
- Beyond The Mat Lesson Overview & Assignments
- Living A Yoga Lifestyle
- Discovering Your Yoga Teaching Style
- Qualities Of A Great Yoga Teacher
- Developing Confidence & Overcoming Your Fears
Yoga Business & Marketing
- Yoga Business & Marketing Lesson Overview & Assignments
- Yoga Business Quiz
- How To Craft A Yoga Teacher Resume
- How To Create A Yoga Teacher Cover Letter
- Sample Liability Waiver
- Sample New Yoga Client Intake & Health History Form
Community Yoga Class Observation Assignment
- Community Yoga Class Observation Assignment
Class Script & Sequencing Assignment
- Class Script & Sequencing Assignment
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Final Exam
- Affiliate Program
Get 200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training – Yoga Renew, Only Price $87
Tag: 200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training – Yoga Renew Review. 200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training – Yoga Renew download. 200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training – Yoga Renew discount.
Let's purchase 200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training – Yoga Renew - now! you will be surprised with the value of the course! 12 hours left at this price!
Purchase 200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training – Yoga Renew - discount, 200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training – Yoga Renew - review, 200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training – Yoga Renew - cheap price, 200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training – Yoga Renew - download, 200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training – Yoga Renew - no ads,
When you purchase a course at BoxSkill, you will receive:
- Quality products, full content similar to salepage
- Full content for only 30% of the price from Salepage. We share knowledge, always the best price for you.
- You will get a refund if the product is incorrect
Be the first to review “200 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training – Yoga Renew”
You must be logged in to post a review.